Tuesday, January 7, 2014

ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!! 


Its that time of the year!! After Christmas Sales!! I love after Christmas sales, everything goes from 50%-75% off on most stores. I usually stock up things i can use through out the year, such as cosmetics, ornaments for next Xmas, goodies, candles etc. My favorite place to go for amazing sales is Walgreen's, CVS, Pier 1 & Target. Walgreen's has an amazing sale on cosmetics (which i love!) you can find gift sets real cheap! I personally love Pier 1 Imports after Christmas sale, i love getting my candles and home decor there for amazing prices. Target always has that section in the back of the store where they place their seasonal items. Its fun for me to go there the day after a holiday and find great deals!! Are you a bargain shopper? What are your favorite stores to shop for great deals and sales?
After Christmas Deals!
Here,  I purchased these Fergie Brushes from Wet n Wild for only $5 (they are great quality)  Dial Anti-Bacterial Soaps for only $1.25 (great for cosmetic brush disinfecting and cleaning) And Box of 5 eye pencils for only $1.50 all from Walgreen's.





No comments:

Post a Comment